1. I love Sonic ice. I don't know why I love it, but I do. I think it is because I can munch on it without breaking my teeth. I love Sonic ice so much that sometimes I get an extra large cup of ice that will last me almost through the workday. I may be a little weird.
2. In my perfect dream house, I will have an automatic ice maker. It will make Sonic ice. I may be a little obsessed.
3. I just heard Little Jimmy Dickens sing these words: "May the Bird of Paradise fly up your nose." He turned 90 and had a birthday celebration. He used to come into the Sears store where I worked as a teenager and bought things from me. He is very short. He would have been about 60 years old then. I have just aged myself.
4. I cannot believe I worked at Sears 30 years ago. I may need to cry for a minute.
5. I also worked at the Opryland theme park. I miss Opryland. I really, really do.
6. My boss totally rocked today. Why? Because he had a deposition in Goodlettsville yesterday and I told him about Chef's Market... which is one of the best eating establishments in the middle Tennessee area... and he went there and spent a LOT of money buying a wonderful lemon cake and bringing it into the office. I ate some today after lunch. I promptly fell into a sugar coma and I may never come out of it.
7. I love Hawaii 5-0. The old show was great but the new show is wonderfully written and shot in a great nitty-gritty kind of way. I would move to Hawaii to work on that production team. I would probably move to Hawaii for other reasons too.
8. Item number 7 may interfere with my plans to move to Montana. I have never been to Montana, but I want to live there. The pictures are beautiful.
9. I have never broken a bone in my body. I am now frantically looking for some wood to knock on. I would be happy to live my entire life without breaking a bone in my body.
10. This semester's classes already feel better than the last semester. It has only been a week since I started class, but I don't feel the need to crawl into a cave and cease to exist like I did last semester.
I think ten items is enough for now.