Thursday, June 21, 2007

Get Ready Florida...

Here come the Bells!!!

Yes, dear friends, the Bell family is descending en masse to the Sunshine State in just a couple of days.

The.Entire.Bell.Family. Except for my eldest of brothers, who has to stay here and work. For which I am very sad. Because I wanted him to be there too.

What does this mean for you, dear readers? Most likely it means daily blog listings about the joys of living with ten people in a four bedroom/three bath condo on the beach. Because there is nothing that will bring a family closer together than having to share that little amount of space with that great amount of people.

It is not like it was the last time we made this family trek. Kristin, Katy & Allison were barely out of toddler stage. Joey was not even on the horizon. Now the girls are 19, 17 and 17 respectively and Joey just turned 12.

So part of the TEN consists of three teen girls. I took two teen girls to FLA last year after graduation and couldn't see out my back window for all the luggage. I drive an SUV. These girls do NOT pack light.

Which is amazing, when you see the size of their bathing suits.

So get ready... the blogging will most likely begin either Sunday night or sometime Monday.

Working on my tan...

1 comment:

PerriK said...

Can't wait to hear all about the Bell family adventures!!