Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Mary Mary Stationary

Remember me telling you about my friend Mary? She's wonderful. She's crafty. She's artistic. She's a creator.

Sometimes I hate her. (not really)

Mostly I love her.

Okay. I always love her.

She's my friend who introduced me to the Pioneer Woman website. So, she's the reason for hundreds of hours spent reading that blog... and other blogs that are linked to that one. It is almost like Lay's Potato Chips. You don't stop at just one.

ANNNNY way...

She does great things. If you are looking for WONDERFUL and UNIQUE Christmas cards... go here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MaryMaryStationery?section_id=6606057

Do it now. Order now. You will be glad you did.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! How cute is her stuff! Thank you for sharing.

Mary said...

Aw...blush...THANK YOU!